Thursday, November 1, 2012

Miniature Hereford : Herd for Sale

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to offer my entire herd of registered miniature Herefords for sale.


I am willing to do a very good deal if the entire herd is purchased as a whole this fall.

The herd consists of several mature horned cows, all productive, a polled bull, 5 polled heifers of varying ages. A polled bull calf. 11 total animals.

Please visit my web-page at www.nyminiatureherefords.com

As all of you know, I love these animals, and have raised them by hand...they provided me with a good extra income, very little work and expense (after the initial purchase) and have paid for themselves many times over in the past 7 years.

Several events have happened in the past year, and now different opportunities are presenting themselves to me and my daughters....
I am not afraid of change; I embrace it. For the past is no longer viable; all I have is here now as I sit at this computer....tomorrow, will be a gift. I do not know what the future holds, all I do know is not to hold too tightly onto the past.

If anyone is seriously interested, please contact me directly...please no tire kickers, dreamers or storytellers.. I simply do not have the time.....these are great cattle, and will be a fantastic start or addition for anyone. All animals will be vet checked and shipped with all interstate health and shipping papers.

Of course, if anyone is still looking for one or two animals, or the package deal I  have on the web-site, they are available as well.

Thanks all for hearing me out.

Diane




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I stumbled upon your site while doing some research about mini herefords. My grandfather has a bunch and now because of his failing health and farm foreclosure, i am looking to help him sell the cattle! help!! I know NOTHING :) any chance i could pick your brain for some advice?
    please feel free to email me...
    mcevoyalysia@gmail.com

    thanks!!
    alysia

    ReplyDelete