Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank you to all



Thank you to all who have watched my blog over the years, the stories and musings, sharing the triumphs and some of my deepest despairs.

Months have passed, late summer has passed into what was a beautiful but heartbreaking fall; winter rolled in gently, and gratefully is easing its way into hopefully an early spring....

It is an unfortunate fact that my blog, my livelihood, was being "monitored" by a certain someone who is a too-active participant in the demise of my marriage presently... some one who, and I quote .."was crying in the motel and dreaming of divorce and your children".

So as one can imagine, I have been very busy protecting my home, children and livestock from this gold-digging home-wrecker by remaining vague about the details of my present life. I certainly do and will continue to protect my children and the way I support them from any person so lacking in character, morals and quite frankly, intelligence.

Be that what it may, life will go on for us here on the farm. The pastures will green up, the barns will get cleaned out, the fences checked, the babies will come, and my children will continue to grow and mature into decent, moral and caring young women . They certainly have had the unfortunate opportunity to see firsthand what lying, cheating and adultery can and does do to a family, and they assure me that they have a great example of who and what they do not want in a husband and or a marriage. How very sad.


Like a hard pruning, I know this is for a greater good for my children and I. What has been revealed to me over the past months has been almost unbelievable; apparently the old saying holds true," once a cheater, always a cheater"... What goes around comes around.


With that I look forward to new beginnings. Faithfulness, joy in the small things that money cannot buy. A new calf, an Oriole building its nest; sunrises and clouds, sweeping storms. Laundry on the line, my girls growing into adulthood, laughter, swimming in the pool, maybe a horse or two. For all too soon they will leave the nest , a few more years they will be off to college, off to start their own lives, taking with them all the experiences of their childhood.

Peace love and joy.

I appreciate you all sticking with me through this.

Gratefully,

Diane






No comments:

Post a Comment